Friday, January 30, 2009

the last days

Okay, so January has gone by way faster than I ever could have imagined, but classes are done, most of my friends have already gone home and we are just trying to enjoy our last couple of days in Vienna.  It's crazy to think I'm going home in 2 days!  I'm excited and sad all at once, I really love this city and I'm going to miss all the awesome people I've met, but I'm ready to get home to friends and family.  I look forward to seeing you all very soon!  

I'll be in Sherman starting Sunday evening and back in SA from Feb 6-8.  

A couple things I WILL NOT miss about Vienna

Night buses

How the Ubahns sometimes smell like formaydehyde, please don't mock my spelling, my English sucks now.

People who randomly start running for no reason, Viennese do this eevvverywhere, all the time and it's weird.

How freaking cold it is and how the snow turns into mud 20 mintues after it touches the ground.

things I'm looking forward coming home to

Iced tea

Salsa/real spicy food

Family and friends of course

Understanding 100% all the time, instead of only getting the idea.

See you all REALLY SOON

No comments: